Carl Edwards started 42nd, raced through the field, and won the Kroger 200 Saturday night in Indianapolis. After the race he said he thinks the fields should be inverted with the fastest cars starting in the back. That is the way most short tracks start their fields for the feature races, with the season-long points leaders in the back. Most often, barring some misfortune, the cream rises to the top, and the fastest cars/drivers make it to the front by the end of the 30 lap feature. Interesting idea.
Kyle Busch finished second, after starting 41st.
Brickyard 400 tomorrow.
- Qualifying Rained Out @ Pocono, Stewart Has Pole
- Juan Pablo Montoya--No Whining in NASCAR
- Jimmy Johnson Wins The Brickyard 400
- Carl Edwards wins Kroger 200 Nationwide Race
- Mark Martin Wins Pole for Brickyard 400!
- Kenseth Loses Sponsor Dewalt Tools
- Mark Martin Wins for 4th Time in 2009
- Mark Martin Wins at Chicagoland
- Logano Wins Nationwide Race at Chicago Land
- Another Win for Tony the Tiger!
- ▼ July (10)