Matt Kenseth and Roush/Fenwick racing will be losing Dewalt Tools as their primary sponsor at the end of this season.
Will probably be a pattern. We will probably see more cars next year with no major sponsorship, and local sponsorship for a race or two, think "Dave's Lawn Care" on one fender and "Bob's BP Service Station on another!
Also see Brickyard attendance is going to be way down this year. So, if you are in the Indy area, go over and buy a ticket.
- Qualifying Rained Out @ Pocono, Stewart Has Pole
- Juan Pablo Montoya--No Whining in NASCAR
- Jimmy Johnson Wins The Brickyard 400
- Carl Edwards wins Kroger 200 Nationwide Race
- Mark Martin Wins Pole for Brickyard 400!
- Kenseth Loses Sponsor Dewalt Tools
- Mark Martin Wins for 4th Time in 2009
- Mark Martin Wins at Chicagoland
- Logano Wins Nationwide Race at Chicago Land
- Another Win for Tony the Tiger!
- ▼ July (10)