Joey wins first NASCAR Sprint Cup Race: Joey Logano, driver of the #20 Home Depot car, won his first Sprint Cup race today in the rain-shortened Lenox Industrial Tools 301 in Loudon, New Hampshire. Good for Joey, Gibbs Racing, and Toyota. The Gibbs team was 1-2 yesterday in the Nationwide race with Kyle Busch finishing first and Joey finishing second. Let's see, what was I doing at 19? Watching stock car races, working summer and part-time jobs, going to college, trying to figure out how I would eventually make a living. Joey reminds me of pilots I see flying commuter planes I ride on. I often want to ask if the pilots have driver's licenses but then I realize that they don't need to have driver's licenses to fly planes.
As I said earlier, the double file restarts in NASCAR are exciting, and will change the results of races, especially as they come later in the events. Good rules change!
- Joey Logano Gets 1st Win
- Lenox Industrial Tools 301 Underway at Loudon, New...
- Full Weekend--Sprint, Nationwide, and Camping Worl...
- Richard Petty and Beer Sponsors
- Kasey Kahne Wins At Sonoma
- Mark Martin Wins At Michigan
- GM/Chevy Pulls Support from Nationwide and Camping...
- Tony the Tiger Wins at Pocono--1st Win As Owner/Dr...
- Double File ReStarts in NASCAR--Great Mid-Season R...
- ▼ June (9)