The number 9 Budweiser car wins in wine country. Good for Kasey Kahne and Richard Petty Motorsports. It has been ten years since a Petty car has been to Victory Lane. It is still unclear how long Petty can keep a team afloat but this helps them a lot, for now.
Tony the Tiger had another very good race, finishing second. Sure is looking like another championship season for him. Will be interesting to see how the rest of the season goes.
- Joey Logano Gets 1st Win
- Lenox Industrial Tools 301 Underway at Loudon, New...
- Full Weekend--Sprint, Nationwide, and Camping Worl...
- Richard Petty and Beer Sponsors
- Kasey Kahne Wins At Sonoma
- Mark Martin Wins At Michigan
- GM/Chevy Pulls Support from Nationwide and Camping...
- Tony the Tiger Wins at Pocono--1st Win As Owner/Dr...
- Double File ReStarts in NASCAR--Great Mid-Season R...
- ▼ June (9)