The Lenox Industrial Tools 301 is underway at Loudon, New Hampshire. Jeff Gordon is leading early in the race. Gordon and Kurt Busch have been running neck-and-neck so far. Tony Stewart fell back after starting on the pole.
The double-file restarts after cautions have been exciting. These restarts bring our the lead-lap cars a lot closer to the leader. Pretty cool, good rule change by NASCAR.
Kyle Busch won the Nationwide Series race yesterday at Loudon. I watched the last twenty or so laps. Nice day for the Gibbs team, with Kyle finishing first and Joey Logano finishing 2nd.
Just restarted the race and Kurt Busch took the lead when the green flag dropped. Looks like one of the more exciting Loudon races so far.
- Joey Logano Gets 1st Win
- Lenox Industrial Tools 301 Underway at Loudon, New...
- Full Weekend--Sprint, Nationwide, and Camping Worl...
- Richard Petty and Beer Sponsors
- Kasey Kahne Wins At Sonoma
- Mark Martin Wins At Michigan
- GM/Chevy Pulls Support from Nationwide and Camping...
- Tony the Tiger Wins at Pocono--1st Win As Owner/Dr...
- Double File ReStarts in NASCAR--Great Mid-Season R...
- ▼ June (9)